- FEATURE: Support fine grained blocking of documents containing macros
- FEATURE: Support spam scores and actions for SMTP AUTH clients
- FEATURE: Support outbound only domains, this allows managements of domains which only send outbound email through the Baruwa system but do not accept inbound email through the Baruwa system.
- FEATURE: Support option to restrict the sender domains used by outbound senders to only the domains configured for the organization. This option can be used to prevent users sending mail outbound using domain addresses that you do not control.
- FIX: Make IDNA handling more robust